Bloodweb Priority Purchases

As we all know from a previous update, the bloodweb got a quality of life update allowing players to upgrade their characters by selecting how many levels they would like to spend on said character without going through every single web. However the one concern that I have always had with it is how the system works. Unless it's been changed, as far as I am aware, the purchasing system chooses Perks first, getting the highest tier available in the web, followed by the cheapest way to spend in the web. Doesn't mean you won't get any rarer tier items, addons, or offerings, but it still isn't guaranteed either.

What I want to propose is an option to go through a list of all the items, addons, offerings, etc., choose a numbering system like 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 as the default setting. So if a certain player wanted something specific in the web, for example a purple flashlight, it would automatically go for it if it was in the web for that level. Versus the contrary of having to go level by level to hand pick everything yourself.

Feel free to leave a comment or suggestions on how this priority system could be more effective and if you would also like to see this get added into the game.

Tagged: Perks

Comments

  • I have always wanted that since we got the automatic spend BP. Either one page or in a bulk.

    I do not like it goes for the cheapest. I need the expensive ones

    So what I can see they could do. Give us a color system. Gold for events, Red, purple, Blue, Green, brown.

    Yeah bloody party streamers and purple items, good addons would be the best. But a color item value would be easier to make i dunno