Broken Hair Physics Etc
So, I don’t know if it’s just my console or game, but has anyone else’s models completely have no hair/see through hair? I play on the Switch 2 (ik ik, but your girl is BROKE) and I just wanna know if anyone else’s looks like mine? I don’t know if the developers even know it looks like this. But this is very disappointing and eye catching, (in a bad way.) I can’t even play my game anymore without looking at some bald heads. And it looks like that for many other characters, I just- I have no idea what’s goin on.


Comments
Yep, it's not just you. I checked my console and default Elodie on my Switch is looking bald, too.
With the new engine update, lots of hairstyles are weirdly translucent for some reason. Hopefully this is a bug that BHVR knows about and we'll get a solution for this in the next bug fix.
This is what was said in the latest patch notes:
Hopefully fixed next time Switch updates :)
Phew! At least they know it’s happening. Thanks!