Quick Legion Sketch
I made this sketch while eating some dinner a few weeks ago, I made this drawing in approximately 30 minutes I think. 
I made this sketch while eating some dinner a few weeks ago, I made this drawing in approximately 30 minutes I think. 
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sweet
I want this thing look at me while having dinner!
Pretty legit for a quick sketch i gotta say, nice work
Awesome! I'm happy you like it!
Thanks man!
Should I draw Susie or Joe next? What does everyone think?
Every member of the Legion is fine for me, hell, even others killers can be nice
I want Clown, obviously
I guess I shall do clown next!
The next legion member I think will be Joe, his mask looks fun to draw
This is really nice art. Now if only I had the patience to do such arts -_-
I can hunt down people and learn controls and tactics with no problem But I can't draw. For. [BAD WORD]!
You should give it a shot!