Please, let 'Play while you wait' in 1v4 be permanent.
I Live in Brazil and here the killer queue is very long, especially at afternoon. Also it is a good way to make people learn and play more with survivor.
I Live in Brazil and here the killer queue is very long, especially at afternoon. Also it is a good way to make people learn and play more with survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems like a good shout. I don't have issues with my killer queue, usually it's only a minute or two. But it's a great feature for servers with long killer queues.
Agreed, there's nothing wrong with this being a permanent feature.
During the day, killer queues for me tend to be 5-10 minutes so I usually just stick to playing Survivor, then switch to Killer in the evening. But if the PWYW feature is permanently in 1 v 4, I can play much more Killer earlier in the day too.
I'm all for it being added permanently.
I agree been loving the mode / Feature.
have also made the community feel closer in my case. multiple matches where someone I just versed is now on my team the next match and vica versa.
I thought it was a permanent thing