About the Progress Bar Animation

Wanted to make a quick post about the animation; I think it's neat but I really wish we had some toggleable options in regards to it.

  1. Toggle to turn off the animation
    1. Simple and sweet, I know some would like this and to be honest I am not sure if it is already in the game…
  2. Toggle to add dynamic speed change
    1. Was kind of sad to not see the dynamic animation be added, so I think a toggle would be nice for those who would like to see it and or turn it off if too distracting
Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • Agreed. The new animation is incredibly distracting to look at and I would really like to have an option to disable it. They've done this with a couple of other newer UI elements added recently, this one shouldn't be any different

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Agreed. The new animation is incredibly distracting to look at and I would really like to have an option to disable it. They've done this with a couple of other newer UI elements added recently, this one shouldn't be any different

    Honestly surprised we did not see it as an option given how much I have heard about it being distracting. Personally I don't mind it but options are nice.

  • It is strangely distracting.

    I really want to turn it off.