Adept Killer Achievements
I was told once that you can get Adept Killer achievements (let's say Adept Wraith) by using the perks required for the achievement but on a different killer. For example Wraith only perks on Huntress or Hillbilly, you get the 4k , you also get Adept Wraith?
Is this true or something they made up? If true Intentional or a bug?
Comments
I thought it sounded kinda fishy too which is why I asked. So you can mori for Adept? Can it be after the first hook or does it have to be after the second?
I had two Adept games for Wraith, both had DCs, but only the second game gave it to me. I think because it was after the hook, not after downing them.
Today I received an Adept achievement for a match with two DCs, one when downed before being hooked and the other before being hooked a second time. The other two survivors both died on their first hook. I only got "Ruthless Killer," but I still received the achievement trophy.
I'm on PS4, so I don't know if it's different, but the Adept achievements just seem to require a "No one escaped" ending.