Killer perk idea. Closing Act

So I thought about a end game killer perk.

When the last generator is completed you gain the undetectable status effect for 25 seconds. You see the auras of survivors near the exit gates for 5 seconds.

I think that this idea is pretty solid so you get a little idea of the survivors location and surpise them/ scare them and could help with some end game situations. Now in addition the perk could have a different effect on the last survivor standing or not ( I think that no way out is giving information also so it could also not ). It could also give the killer a temporary haste for each survivor near the exit gates. Lastly another addition/ recommedation to this perk could be that you could sense ( with the help of the entity ) the area of the hatch. Just like wishpers it could activate within a certain area where the hatch is.
In additional notes I think that with the recent survivor perks that has been added to the game, the meta builds is quite bad for the killer perspective, even more for a newer killer, and giving the killer also a little buff to our advantage would be helpful.

Tagged: KillersPerks

Comments