So how big is the dev team?

I'm honestly really curious to know, of course we currently know Mathieu, Not_Queen, Patricia, Stefan, Dave, Janick ect. But what about the members we havent met yet. Such as the nice lady that we met during a lore stream (I forgot her namesorry!!) But I really want to know how big the current dev team is and if we'll ever meet the other team members on stream! :)

Comments

  • As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 
  • Bravo0413 said:
    As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 
    Dang!!! I feel like that's honestly few people for such a popular and successful game.
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Bravo0413 said:

    As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 

    Dang!!! I feel like that's honestly few people for such a popular and successful game.

    Thats quite a lot if I take a look at the progress were making.
    All the stuff, freddy, DS, hatch, 2nd objectives..... all are queued and weve been waiting for ages

  • Bravo0413 said:
    As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 
    Dang!!! I feel like that's honestly few people for such a popular and successful game.
    Yeah and they started out smaller....I bet theyve grown since the steam last year 
  • Funbag5 said:
    It might be 75 but I think only 2 are working
    Well, 60 of them work on cosmetics, 10 of them are community managers and those 5 are the ones rotating on the dev streams.
  • @popoles said:
    Funbag5 said:

    It might be 75 but I think only 2 are working

    Well, 60 of them work on cosmetics, 10 of them are community managers and those 5 are the ones rotating on the dev streams.

    Pretty much. 75 people would have done more than only pumping out cosmetics into the store.

  • I can't believe that, I feel this game is programmed by a couple of devs and designers
  • 70. 1 programmer, 1 community manager, 1 support and rest are artists to make new skins.
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 

    No one is working on Death Garden :lol:

  • Bravo0413 said:
    As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 
    Dang!!! I feel like that's honestly few people for such a popular and successful game.
    Few people tend to be more organized than lots of people.
  • @Master said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Bravo0413 said:

    As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 

    Dang!!! I feel like that's honestly few people for such a popular and successful game.

    Thats quite a lot if I take a look at the progress were making.
    All the stuff, freddy, DS, hatch, 2nd objectives..... all are queued and weve been waiting for ages

    You also have to remember that most are always working on new chapters. They come every 3 months so work on those never stops to give time for other things.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I'm honestly really curious to know, of course we currently know Mathieu, Not_Queen, Patricia, Stefan, Dave, Janick ect. But what about the members we havent met yet. Such as the nice lady that we met during a lore stream (I forgot her namesorry!!) But I really want to know how big the current dev team is and if we'll ever meet the other team members on stream! :)

    in the 2018 recap they said they are 108 people, now probably will be some more

  • This content has been removed.