Alan Wake in Phasmophobia! Let’s go!
I got excited and had to share!
Such a spooky game.
I got excited and had to share!
Such a spooky game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love Remedy to death and seeing AW still get support well after the final DLC for AW2 released is a dream come true. If only BHVR could cook up some more skins for our darling novelist.
i still have yet to do my fantastic bit of going into a game and pretending as if ghosts dont exist
phas is definitely my alt game to dbd. I’m excited for this.
I love me some phasmo. Pretty cool that they also have an Alan Wake crossover
I do love a bit of phas. Should really try and get my old team together to play some.