reverse levels for bloodpoints back

Hi! crazy idea, I'm on a mission to buy every survivor and killer and get them to at least prestige 1. I thought I'd be a cool idea to be able to reverse levels for bloodpoints! so like I have Meg Thomas at prestige 2 level 34, if I could take back the 34 levels and stick them on another survivor or killer it would greatly help me in completing my goal, but in order to refrain from this being overpowered and messy it could be that prestige levels (aka 1,2, etc.) are locked in and you can't go down prestige and rather just the levels in between!

Comments

  • So you are suggesting that people can farm offerings items by first using the bloodpoints and then reverting it before they prestige to get the bloodpoints back and then rinse and repeat. Still how would you even calculate your bloodpoints that were used as the game does not keep track on that but as I said its already flawed from the get go.