Valentines day

Happy Valentines Day!!! It's the one day out of 365 that I'm reminded that my lesbian self does not have a girlfriend!! So that's that, um, I love the cosmetics, still mad there aint a legion one (like #########, frank and julie are dating-), Phantom of the Opera vibe :) and that's a good vibe.

Comments

  • You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)

    It's like they hide under rocks or something, to avoid detection. That's why I put a chip in mine ASAP.

  • lmao, there's too many cute girls at my school to count and I'm here looking like a flamengo on crack.
  • @Orion said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)

    It's like they hide under rocks or something, to avoid detection. That's why I put a chip in mine ASAP.

    You don't just keep yours on the hook in the basement?

  • @Paiz said:

    @Orion said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)

    It's like they hide under rocks or something, to avoid detection. That's why I put a chip in mine ASAP.

    You don't just keep yours on the hook in the basement?

    He has all the holes I need already.

  • You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)
    It takes time to find a relationship, and once you find it everyone seems to like you.
    Godammit universe!
  • Vietfox said:
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)
    It takes time to find a relationship, and once you find it everyone seems to like you.
    Godammit universe!
    Yup, universe is quite strange 
  • @Orion said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)

    It's like they hide under rocks or something, to avoid detection. That's why I put a chip in mine ASAP.

    I mean, you could just use small game to find one. It only has a cooldown of like 10 seconds.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)

    It's like they hide under rocks or something, to avoid detection. That's why I put a chip in mine ASAP.

    I mean, you could just use small game to find one. It only has a cooldown of like 10 seconds.

    I already have the one I want. I just need to keep track of him, make sure nobody tries to take him away.

  • @NoodleLegs said:
    lmao, there's too many cute girls at my school to count and I'm here looking like a flamengo on crack.

    There are SO many cute girls!! I'm bisexual and I ogle at other girls so often its not even funny. I have a boyfriend and sometimes we BOTH ogle at girls. WHY ARE GIRLS SO CUTE!??!? Ugh.

  • Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)

    It's like they hide under rocks or something, to avoid detection. That's why I put a chip in mine ASAP.

    I mean, you could just use small game to find one. It only has a cooldown of like 10 seconds.

    I already have the one I want. I just need to keep track of him, make sure nobody tries to take him away.

    Watch out for them boi snatchers, you gotta make your move. My bf is a real cutie so I'm lucky I got with him in time. I think it's more that we share common interests though instead of looks
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Watch out for them boi snatchers, you gotta make your move. My bf is a real cutie so I'm lucky I got with him in time. I think it's more that we share common interests though instead of looks

    In my case, it's that he and I think almost exactly alike, which is a first for me.

  • makayla said:

    @NoodleLegs said:
    lmao, there's too many cute girls at my school to count and I'm here looking like a flamengo on crack.

    There are SO many cute girls!! I'm bisexual and I ogle at other girls so often its not even funny. I have a boyfriend and sometimes we BOTH ogle at girls. WHY ARE GIRLS SO CUTE!??!? Ugh.

    tbh, i have a cute girl next to me who kissed my cheek and is holding hands with her.
  • Happy Valentines Day to everyone, be it if your single, married, with someone, it's a day for love.....even if it's your cat called marshmallow, love for Ben and Jerry's or love for your family *s

  • Mushwin said:

    Happy Valentines Day to everyone, be it if your single, married, with someone, it's a day for love.....even if it's your cat called marshmallow, love for Ben and Jerry's or love for your family *s

    i feel called out- i have a cat named flower- and i have a love for curly fries-
  • Happy Valentine’s day! The bf and I are eating out and chilling today. We would be playing DbD had I not lost him to apex
  • Hue. I got asked out in December, but they were too young... even though everyone still thinks I'm finishing my senior year of high school...

  • @NoodleLegs said:
    Mushwin said:

    Happy Valentines Day to everyone, be it if your single, married, with someone, it's a day for love.....even if it's your cat called marshmallow, love for Ben and Jerry's or love for your family *s

    i feel called out- i have a cat named flower- and i have a love for curly fries-

    i actually DID own a cat called Mushwin, my niece couldn't say "muffin" the acutal name i called her LOL i love curly fries with steak ^^

  • tfw you'll never have a susie gf that give you 28 stab wounds for Valentine's day

  • Well it was fun yesterday. Hope y'all had a happy time yesterday ^^

  • Took me a long time to find my so, you'll find yours it just takes time :) 
  • I'm really happy that she didn't leave me yet. Always eager and very loyal aswell, not sure how I deserve that. I honestly don't know what I would do if I lost my right hand, she's awesome.