I've retroactively met the world's first p100 springtrap but so far I have not seen a single p100 Henry yet. he's such a rare killer to see in the first place.
congrats though! you certainly need a strong mind to endure that killer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've retroactively met the world's first p100 springtrap but so far I have not seen a single p100 Henry yet. he's such a rare killer to see in the first place.
congrats though! you certainly need a strong mind to endure that killer.
I went up against one a couple weeks ago. I'm currently a p73 Henry, so I'll be there with you soon enough.
It took me like over a year to get my first P100, how do people move this fast 😭
One slugged and humped me on the floor today, so i cant say you are the first Henry p100 i've seen.
@100PercentBPMain Thanks. I'm surprised to hear you say that though. I think he's such a blast!
@cogsturning Very nice. I want you to join me.
@QwQw A grind unspoiled by man kind.
@Xray Well…
Well I mean congrats! And yeah, you're the first person I've seen to get Henry to P100
@QwQw Thanks!
I will not be denied.
No you are not!
He was the First the moment he was dropped!XDDDD
@LordHeXaGoN Got em
After many matches of getting wrecked by survivors holding W I have arrived to this probably small club.