No hook challenge rules

I am playing killer trying to down all while carrying a survey only, then ur allowed to hook em all. You can only down not carrying if everyone is not in dying

Best build + mad grit:


Comments

  • So, down players while holding a player?

  • Directions weren't clear everyone ended up DC'ing.
  • @JanTheMan said:
    Directions weren't clear everyone ended up DC'ing.

    What?

  • So, down players while holding a player?

    Exactly, unless none is down, then down normaly
  • I am playing killer trying to down all while carrying a survey only, then ur allowed to hook em all. You can only down not carrying if everyone is not in dying

    Best build + mad grit:


    You should run something else other than franklins demise. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • I am playing killer trying to down all while carrying a survey only, then ur allowed to hook em all. You can only down not carrying if everyone is not in dying

    Best build + mad grit:


    You should run something else other than franklins demise. 
    Mad grit but not yet in the shrine
  • This content has been removed.
  • Run deerstalker, knock out, agitation and iron grip. 
  • I thought it was gonna be without hooks by title description. I've done games without any and won. Slugging without camping the person downed, making them bleedout with only the time teammates took to heal them. It can take awhile with altruistic teams but even tbaggers start to show some respect. I'll have to give this carry method a try when I get the perks on a few more killers.
  • There's a nasty rash of AFK players, even though they ready'd up only moments before. If I catch one, I often carry them around the match with me, attacking the other survivors.

  • Dude you won't believe it but I managed to achieve that yesterday. I even recorded it, I'll upload it later on.

    I didn't team up with the survivor or anything, I simply had a teabagging survivor hooked twice already so on his death hook he kinda gave up and stopped wiggling. I accepted this as a confession of failure on his side so instead of hooking him, I kept him on my shoulder and that's how it all happened. It wasn't even a SWF either but the last person said that she had to laugh so badly after being chased for like 2 minutes by me, she couldn't concentrate and lost a mindgame.

    The best part is that I didn't even use Agitation, it was pure luck combined with traces of incompetence of the Survivors lol. I think everyone had fun in the end.

    I'll be away this weekend so please someone has to remind me to upload it in case I forget it tonight xD

  • @Tsulan said:
    Run deerstalker, knock out, agitation and iron grip. 

    sounds bad but running fast and keeping wiggle is way more relevant

  • @Coriander said:
    There's a nasty rash of AFK players, even though they ready'd up only moments before. If I catch one, I often carry them around the match with me, attacking the other survivors.

    sometime the survs I down a dozen of times got tired and give up, getting AFK to complete the challange

  • @PiiFree said:
    Dude you won't believe it but I managed to achieve that yesterday. I even recorded it, I'll upload it later on.

    I didn't team up with the survivor or anything, I simply had a teabagging survivor hooked twice already so on his death hook he kinda gave up and stopped wiggling. I accepted this as a confession of failure on his side so instead of hooking him, I kept him on my shoulder and that's how it all happened. It wasn't even a SWF either but the last person said that she had to laugh so badly after being chased for like 2 minutes by me, she couldn't concentrate and lost a mindgame.

    The best part is that I didn't even use Agitation, it was pure luck combined with traces of incompetence of the Survivors lol. I think everyone had fun in the end.

    I'll be away this weekend so please someone has to remind me to upload it in case I forget it tonight xD

    is not so hard to do it, I did it a couple of times, specially when survs dont get ur seriously and troll around, then u down the ######### out of them lol please show video

  • @Tsulan said:
    Run deerstalker, knock out, agitation and iron grip. 

    sounds bad but running fast and keeping wiggle is way more relevant

    If you slug, slug with deerstalker and knock out. 
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    is not so hard to do it, I did it a couple of times, specially when survs dont get ur seriously and troll around, then u down the ######### out of them lol please show video

    Did you really just say that it's not that hard to down a whole team while carrying a survivor on your shoulder? While effectively running SLOWER than the Survivors?

    Wow....

  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    I am playing killer trying to down all while carrying a survey only, then ur allowed to hook em all. You can only down not carrying if everyone is not in dying
    Best build + mad grit:

    Thats impossible unless survivors go afk.

    You might try a slugg-all-challenge though

  • @Coriander said:
    There's a nasty rash of AFK players, even though they ready'd up only moments before. If I catch one, I often carry them around the match with me, attacking the other survivors.

    LMAO me too. It's hilarious. When they start to wiggle I just hook them and pretend like nothing happened.

  • I never recorded a video but I will do to demonstrate the challenge is posible

    Inb4 It won't be kyf
  • I think slugging with Third Seal would be... more realistic.

  • Eninya said:

    I think slugging with Third Seal would be... more realistic.

    That's just mean lol run deer seal knockout and mad boom no auras even close range 
  • PiiFree said:

    Dude you won't believe it but I managed to achieve that yesterday. I even recorded it, I'll upload it later on.

    I didn't team up with the survivor or anything, I simply had a teabagging survivor hooked twice already so on his death hook he kinda gave up and stopped wiggling. I accepted this as a confession of failure on his side so instead of hooking him, I kept him on my shoulder and that's how it all happened. It wasn't even a SWF either but the last person said that she had to laugh so badly after being chased for like 2 minutes by me, she couldn't concentrate and lost a mindgame.

    The best part is that I didn't even use Agitation, it was pure luck combined with traces of incompetence of the Survivors lol. I think everyone had fun in the end.

    I'll be away this weekend so please someone has to remind me to upload it in case I forget it tonight xD

    Reminder: plz upload n share love
  • I just uploaded the video:

    The fun starts around 4:50! (...and I know that I messed up the start of the match)

  • PiiFree said:

    I just uploaded the video:

    The fun starts around 4:50! (...and I know that I messed up the start of the match)

    Lol you did at 4:50 not the whole match at should be 🐸 and missing hanging em all or letting them die on the floor

    Anyways GG u got luck with salty funny SWF, I will try to twitch the whole challenge if I make it again