Adding Elvira as a survivor

I'm a huge Elvira, Mistress of the Dark fan, and I'd love to see her as a survivor. She has some great cosmetic options other than her iconic grown, including the Elvis T-shirt shirt sleeping outfit; her town fair outfit; and the 2001 cloak outfit. I was wondering how I could put that bug in the ear of whoever handles new survivors and licensing, so maybe we could see it happen someday. Who would that be?

I added a poll about it in the Polls section.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • By the way, I know she'd have some great voice lines, too; she's really funny.

  • This was answered awhile ago, reddit thread is here https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1o54age/elvira_can_never_come_to_dbd_as_a_survivor_due_to/

    TLDR: Can't because Elvira is not supposed to ever get hurt. Kind of like how all the stranger things characters were all upped to 18 years old because they cannot kill minors in a video game.

  • @Thojifad said:

    I'm a huge Elvira, Mistress of the Dark fan, and I'd love to see her as a survivor. She has some great cosmetic options other than her iconic grown, including the Elvis T-shirt shirt sleeping outfit; her town fair outfit; and the 2001 cloak outfit. I was wondering how I could put that bug in the ear of whoever handles new survivors and licensing, so maybe we could see it happen someday. Who would that be?

    I added a poll about it in the Polls section.

    The odds are she'd be a Killer or Trial Announcer like Tryks was. As @MagixD said, she's unfortunately off the table entirely due to the way DBD depicts their Survivors and what they go through.

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/466050/adding-elvira-as-a-survivor

    The odds are she'd be a Killer or Trial Announcer like Tryks was. As @MagixD said, she's unfortunately off the table entirely due to the way DBD depicts their Survivors and what they go through.

    Elvira as a DbD hostess that would comment the match progress by making jokes as a feature you could turn on/off?!
    COUNT ME IN!