Pips/grades during 2v8
Bhvr will you ever implement this? Once thing I hate when 2v8 rolls around if the inability to pip playing the event, especially since it's always extended. Every time 2v8 is on I always always end the month still in ash or bronze. Sure, I know you can still play 1v4 during the event but I would like to take advantage of the rewards for 2v8. I don't have the play time available to concentrate on both modes.
Not a huge deal but it would be nice.
Comments
Agreed, grades mean nothing more than time played at this point, it's silly to allow grade retention and progression in other modes but not for 2v8 (especially with the endless extensions).
I thought you do go up grades just not MMR (which MMR shouldn't count in casual chaos mode) because I'm able to complete old emblem tome challenges in 2v8.
Would be nice. I feel pretty much forced to play 2v8 becuase of how badly it messes up the regular queues, but then I'm left grinding for pips.
Just double the requirements so we can make some Grade progress.
The emblem System still works. For example you need to get a Gold Benevolent for a challenge, you can get that but you don't go up in grades or pip.