New Killer/ Survivor concept Medusa// Percious
Killer- Medusa- main power serpent staff slash
Special power, traps of snakes placed around map which cause survivors to slow.
When a survivor steps in vat of snakes they get a slow debuff, and a Medusa statue forms.
Special power 2- when Medusa statues form Medusa may teleport between statues, after teleporting the statues will be "cracked" or unusable until another vat of snakes are activated. (Medusas base speed will be slower like the trapper, or hag)
Special power 3- if a survivor is already slowed by a vat of snakes and steps through another vat of snakes the survivor will trigger killers instinct.
(Slow does not stack)
Still working on personal killer perks, but for sure should revolve around slowing survivors movement speeds, generator regression, and aura reading ability.
Survivor- Percious- unknown survivor perks
Maps could include Roman or Greek themed cultures, or a minotaur maze. (going directly along with Onis Minotaur skin)
Comments
I do love a Medusa inspired Killer! I have also made a suggestion about this earlier.
I kind of like the medusas statue teleportation. But I would love if players would get hindered looking directly at her. (Like they have to avoid being turned to stone)
I think I should update my Medusa version and make it better explained etc
But please tell me if any of you like my Medusa inspired killer suggestion🫶