Feedback on Sable's Death by Roses community outfit
I know the skin is almost a year old, but I've always had gripes with this skin compared to the concept art, and I only recently realized the details of why. I know the chances of changes are near zero, but I felt like getting this out anyway, because I love the concept.
Most glaring issue is that the netted and semi-transparent fabric on the torso and arms is instead solid fabric with small holes, which are not visible at a distance and make it seem like solid clothes (I only noticed this during the zoomed in scenes of Moris, I always thought it was just solid). In my opinion, this ruins the top, and goes too much against the concept.
Also for the record, my graphics quality is High, and anti-aliasing is TAA. Disabling it barely alleviates the issue, and makes the rest of the game look horrible for me. Also the floating tail piece is properly transparent, so graphics settings are not an issue.
My other issue is that the crown is simply too big compared to the concept, but it's livable.
Some images for reference:



Comments