Anti-Entity purely for the narrative possibilities. I love the Entity, I love the Cults associated, etc etc, but if we ever had to pick a side and see what would occur (everyone escaping to their home realms or a pocket realm that is "safe"), I would 100% be against that big scary bug/plant/eldritch monster.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The plot is so ass-backwards that I don't think I'm informed enough to answer. 😵
Anti-Entity purely for the narrative possibilities. I love the Entity, I love the Cults associated, etc etc, but if we ever had to pick a side and see what would occur (everyone escaping to their home realms or a pocket realm that is "safe"), I would 100% be against that big scary bug/plant/eldritch monster.