Artist rework/buff

Ive been playing the Artist for a while now and I can say that she definetly is my favourite. I couldn´t help but notice the fact that she feels unrewarding and that the reason that noone plays her could be easily fixed. Here are some Suggestions from me that i have recently thought of :

  • add a sound whenever you injure survivors with crows (when you perform snipes)
  • make her be able to block up to one generator with her crows
  • prevent survivors from entering lockers when swarmed (this counter is way to easy)
  • make severed hands basekit (most rage killers can affect multiple survivors at once, this would be balancing)
  • make her be able to place crows near hooks (all trapp killers can, so why not the artist?)
  • give her more add-ons that change the way her crows work (maybe one that damages gens when crows hit it?)
  • whenever a surviver is downed with a crow give her some kind of reward (this could be done through add-ons aswell)

these suggestions are obviously not perfect id love to hear what everyone else thinks of this😁

please ignore any grammar mistakes

Tagged: KillersPerks

Comments

  • IDK I think it's less she is unappealing and more she is power crept by absurd hyper mobility right now.

    I still play her and I think she is one of the more balanced killers in the game.

    I'll still upvote for your ideas though

  • I would just make locker entries and exit be slow if you are swarmed so you can't that easily remove them in most situations using the lockers.