Like why are you creating these topics. You already made one for survivors and people already stated there that most people play both sides so nothing much would happen.
Killer mains, what would happen if today all current survivor mains would quit? Like all current ones.
To be frank, many players who play as killers also play as survivors, so even if survivor-only players stop playing, I think you can still play as long as you don't mind the long match times.
Killer mains, what would happen if today all current survivor mains would quit? Like all current ones.
I wouldn't play for a while until it's sorted out. While I find survivor fun from time to time it's not that much fun for me that I would carry the game then to stay alive. I have a lot other games I can play while I wait.
there's always a new generation of kids passing through, carrying the torch. it's why even when I get the meanest games of badham I try not to take my baggage to the next round so I don't make somebody quit
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
most players actually play both sides . Don't see that ever happening .
Like why are you creating these topics. You already made one for survivors and people already stated there that most people play both sides so nothing much would happen.
same thing that would happen if all killer mains quit
To be frank, many players who play as killers also play as survivors, so even if survivor-only players stop playing, I think you can still play as long as you don't mind the long match times.
I'd go play survivor or some other game
I wouldn't play for a while until it's sorted out. While I find survivor fun from time to time it's not that much fun for me that I would carry the game then to stay alive. I have a lot other games I can play while I wait.
Not to mention that this will never happen :D
I would flip that. What would survivors do if all the killer mains quit. Cause with the current state of the game that's a lot more likely.
already asked that and let that run, now its for the other side. Its more of curiosity.
there's always a new generation of kids passing through, carrying the torch. it's why even when I get the meanest games of badham I try not to take my baggage to the next round so I don't make somebody quit