welcome to the love doctors office
Now tell me what ails your heart on this special day?
Now tell me what ails your heart on this special day?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kind sir, today is single appreciation day!
ahh then come join my forever alone thread
In all seriousness tho, I ain't single so I dont have to spend this day by myself
I'll just go home and watch Anime. I have no one :'3
Sounds like a hell of a night. Dunno what you mean PhantomMask20763.
Might be a good idea. I still am just gonna watch my anime though. Anyone wanna join?
Okay this means two things
which couple of killers could match without killing each other neither getting stunned?
-looks at the Overlord anime I've been binging through- Uhhhh.... Sure?
Daddy no ;^;
...in the bathroom? Not on valentines day!
Unless he lives alone it will have to be the bathroom. Alternatively he could just use the paper to wipe off any vomit he may produce.
They told me they love to do the dishes and stuff.
...? I am not a good catch. Please cease drinking of the whiskey if this is what you do while drunk.
Btw, alcohol never makes me puke, i don't even have hangovers anymore.
That sounds like the life. -Sigh- Anyways. Guessing besides @PhantomMask20763 no one will be joining in Anime?
Or I could just play Apex and be the third wheel for my cousin and his girl. Like usual, only now it is somehow worse.
I don't need a love doctor, I need a witch doctor!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Mus_HbRII
more vote ups and awesomes to this guy, for the love of gawd!
Nope, still alone as always XD
The fact that you didn't change your profile picture to fit the subject makes me suspect you're not a real doctor at all...
You too buddy
i leave for 2 hours and what the hell happened to my thread?

@friendlykillermain
Don't worry about it
i feel very worried about it
... no, no. That simply can't be true, not for someone that's playing Dead By Daylight.
Shhh. -Urban Immersions away-
leans back against the water cooler and takes a sip slowly
more likely a collective effort
i need to leave agian this place better not be worse when i came back @Vietfox
Have fun with that.
Also buff freddy.
why you manipulate my words but dont fix the spelling
well other than that i see no more cringy posts so thank you