The next survivor should be a dev! or a Mod
grins i can see @not_Queen or perhaps Matthew Cote hehe
grins i can see @not_Queen or perhaps Matthew Cote hehe
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What good reason would there be?
Besides, we already have not_Queen, she voiced the Spirit.
@DocOctober for fun! -.-
I don't see any fun in playing as one of the mods or devs. They don't fit the game as playable Characters.
There's only one dev I'd like to see in the game: Ash. And that's because he was actually taken by the Entity.
Hey, dwight looks like cote
No. I don't remember his name, but it was a different dev at BHVR that was Dwight's face model.
Uhhhhh, I know who you are talking about
Lol i can so see it now! though Dwight in those glasses, i mean give him long hair and he would be like ozzy osbourne.....