Comments

  • Of all the things wrong with this game the music has never been one of them!

  • @QwQw said:

    Of all the things wrong with this game the music has never been one of them!

    Yeah, Michel is one of the few people at BHVR able to consistently deliver gold.

  • All of these themes are great. I especially love the bassline for the MiNA theme. Be cool if they could rework this one into a dedicated terror radius / chase theme for her (not that I'd ever be likely to hear it. I've yet to see this cosmetic out in the wild).

    MiNA's theme comes pretty close to knocking my beloved Legion theme off the top spot as the best in the game.

  • @tjt85 said:

    All of these themes are great. I especially love the bassline for the MiNA theme. Be cool if they could rework this one into a dedicated terror radius / chase theme for her (not that I'd ever be likely to hear it. I've yet to see this cosmetic out in the wild).

    MiNA's theme comes pretty close to knocking my beloved Legion theme off the top spot as the best in the game.

    its clearly possible coz it partially plays when main event is used, if only