Lightweight and Ghost Notes
In terms of scratchmarks disappearing, does Ghost notes (scratch marks disappear 50% faster whilst exhausted) and lightweight (scratch marks disappear 5 seconds faster) stack with each other?
In terms of scratchmarks disappearing, does Ghost notes (scratch marks disappear 50% faster whilst exhausted) and lightweight (scratch marks disappear 5 seconds faster) stack with each other?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tested this with a friend last night in customs and yes, they stack.
My scratch marks only lasted about 4 seconds while exhausted.
I'm going to be running ghost notes, lightweight, vigil, and sprint burst tonight if I get a chance to play. Might be my new go-to over Lucky break honestly.
I've been dying to try a build like this in a 4man just to be the most unbearable players ever lol
I was kinda surprised, honestly. I love playing the "screw with scratch marks" build with lightweight and lucky break. But testing ghost notes instead was impressive to watch them disappear.
My friend was running a fairly small loop and the scratch marks were disappearing before she finished the circle.
Yes, but you have to be exhausted to make it work. That's the proviso a lot of people overlook, so you'll want to combine those perks with Sprint Burst for full effect.