Stop giving me Swamp maps
i swear, at least 40% of the time I get either pale rose or grim pantry. Anyone else experiencing somethin like this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like swamp tho, good totem spots, corn, Haddonfeild and Crotus Prenn on the other hand are my biggest enemies in this game
Use offerings?
This, plus the maps come in bunches where you'll get ones you like as well.
I'm at 40+% with Haddonfield, Springvale, and Game. Every day I start playing I get Game, about 80% of the time. I get Haddonfield several times in a row, no offerings. Springvale every day yet Yamaoka is rare, carnival is rare, and two from the same setting 2-3 times in a row.
Personally I love swamp maps, do you wanna give your mm to me?
I started a thread few days ago talking about it, I'm almost sure the RNG of the maps is broken or at least the RNG is intentionally made to not give the same percentage of spawn in all the maps.
However I get more Autoheavens and Coldwinds than Swamp maps but they are frequent too.
For me:
Autoheaven and Coldwind very very frequent, Swamp frequent, Crotus Prenn frequent, MacMillan frequent.
Yamaoka, Red Forest, Haddonfield, Springwood and Ormond mid frequency.
I almost never get Gideon and Lery's which are the most killer sided maps, I think it's not coincidence.
My friend and I got Haddonfield like 4 times across only 6 games the other day. My ears are still bleeding from the loud ass intro music bug.
And yesterday right after reset I played a bunch of Spirit games. Got Autohaven maps every game but 1.
No.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz40salowcc
Dead meme inbound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRM2PSoMlUg