New Mori's for Killers
Can we please as a community push to get new separate new mori's for the killers to use?
Instead of it being tied to a visceral skin and having to spend even more money why can't I just select a variety of different kills I could buy on trickster himself or others
and you wouldn't be able to equip like a trickster mori on ghost face for example.
I'm tired of the same mori's on the killers playing over and over this would add way more excitement for a win on killer.
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
Its most likely in the plans but its quite a big change and they most likely want decent amount of different mori's for all killers before they would implement it.
Equipable Moris is such a good idea and everyone wants it, but we are baffled at BHVR not having it implemented yet.
"Nah we don't like money" said someone apparently.
i like this idea a lot, it would make getting mori'd more fun.
as a survivor main, I would be incredibly jealous that I don't also have different equippable emotes, though LOL. i understand people worry about them being used in a toxic way, though. maybe some kind of emote to do during the animation as the survivor exits the trial would be less worrisome though?
I'd buy them all for ghost face there's tons of ideas to be put out. I don't like the limited idea of having to tie to a whole skin and you can use it anywhere else which is another thing not making sense.
Sorry we dont like money around here, so actually we will be removing the Ghostface mori. ๐
being used in a "toxic way" just sounds like a cop out not to put them out