List of infinite loops to fix
A loop is a resource given to survivors to prolong the chase and eventually break the line of sight. An infinite loop is a map design issue, a mistake hurting the game balance, which must be highlighted and fixed as soon as possible.
Let's use this thread to list and comment infinite loops experienced in the game, to help the Developers to fix them. 
Comments
I believe infinite loops were actually fixed in previous updates and what you're talking about is merely really good loops.
haddonfield has a literal infinite that cannot be broken unless the survivor makes a serious mistake
leave the survivor lol
If you post "infinites" here, this thread will become a tutorial for survivors.
Infinites are fixed in that way that windows close after vaulting through them 3 times. That doesn't mean that there doesn't exist places where the surv can loop for 5 minutes and the killer can't do anything. And 3 survivors don't even need 5 minutes to fix 5 gens.
I think it's also okay to speak of "infinites" when you mean a spot where a braindead zombie can just run in a circle for more than a minute without having to worry.
Father Campbells Chapel main building is a nightmare. I don't know if I'd call it an infinite but definitely way too strong. I'd have to mess up extremely not to loop a killer for at least a couple gens there.
Haddonfield, strode's house? I've looped the killer for the whole 10 minutes until he dc.
Balanced landing too = RIP killer
Exactly.