I completely agree! Ive been asking for years, and recently ive noticed alot more people requesting it than ever before! Im sure the devs have noticed! Also, scooby doo is a warner brothers property. This means that supernatural is definitely an option now cause theyre both owned by Warner brothers!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they were on one of the surveys devs asking what franchises/characters players would want to see in the game.
They just don't release the information what got voted most but I would like to see Dean and Sam in the game.
A Supernatural chapter will be so badass!! They fill on the DBD concept sooo good!!
I completely agree! Ive been asking for years, and recently ive noticed alot more people requesting it than ever before! Im sure the devs have noticed! Also, scooby doo is a warner brothers property. This means that supernatural is definitely an option now cause theyre both owned by Warner brothers!