@Peanits said:
I imagine it would be Waluigi if anything. Dude tried so hard to be in Smash but they wouldn't let him. He's gotta' get that anger out somehow.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All you see is a grin and the shining shape of a knife in the dark.
"It's a meeee..."
Does this mean we can get Trapper for Smash?
I just imagined Myers with a Mario hat and mustache. What have you done!
Can we see Dwight enter a locker in the stages background? I hope so man
Legion would be that character that is able to land a 20 hit combo and have it only do like 40% damage
We already have Waluigi though.
Lugi's Mansion chapter when?
WAH!!!
Omg how i didn't think of those possibilites
No but I bet BHVR could do a version of Mario Kart.... Kart By Daylight.
But an adult version of Bowzer and Mario would be cool in the game. Not a cartoonie version.
This is not a serious answer.
We already have Waluigi though
No way in hell Nintendo would ever put Mario in this game. It's too gory for him.
If you got a character it would possibly be a girl from Fatal Frame or something. Though I guess a Mario cap wouldn't be out of the question.