Autoaim needs to be an adjustable setting. It is in every other Video Game.
I shouldn't have to deal with autoaim over correcting itself frequently because its set way too high.
I shouldn't have to deal with autoaim over correcting itself frequently because its set way too high.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The current setup reduces the killers success, which current leadership seems to want. While completely possible, it's likely there will be no change.
Yeah, it needs adjustments for sure.
To be fair, I don't think DBD operates like any other game at all. 😵 Everything, from gameplay to menus to leaving feedback, is a struggle for control.
Dbd console players exist to make PC players feel better about themselves.
I havnt tried it, but do they still have the autoaim so crazy with keyboard amd mouse on console?
Console still feeds outdated all these years later you don’t have an m&kb you’re cooked