Seriously, I'm tired of 2v8 extensions...
Why do you have to extend it? 2 weeks is enough for everyone to enjoy the mode. I want to play 1v4 with normal queue again. So I guess this is it... Another week without me playing the game.
Why do you have to extend it? 2 weeks is enough for everyone to enjoy the mode. I want to play 1v4 with normal queue again. So I guess this is it... Another week without me playing the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because lots of people are playing it, which matters to the devs. The online community is only a small percentage of the playerbase, albeit a loud small percentage. We have 1v4 for most of the year. I think it's fine to have a few weeks a couple times a year that probably helps draw back a bunch of people who had grown bored of the base game. And I'm someone who has complained about 2v8 many times in the past lol
The problem is they keep extending it every single time. If every time they do a survey and people say they want 2v8 longer, then just make it longer from the start.
Probably because they anticipate eventual pushback (which we are seeing now) that will eventually keep it at 2 weeks anyway
Standing in the lobby for 20-30 minutes as a Killer was a challenge for me, but when they made it possible to play as a Survivor - things got a lot better
I also have friends who've either never played as a Killer, and this is their chance to overcome their fear, or just play as a Killer with a friend
After nearly 5 years of playing, I've grown tired of the monotony of 1v4, where you spend most of the time playing against perks, not players. I don't find the chaos shuffle and lights out particularly interesting, because nothing really changes (gameplay)
I think most people think the same way, the other modes are just boring, there is nothing fundamentally new in them
I suppose so. But can we compensate the players that still wanted to go back to normal 1v4 with a Shanoa Legendary skin for Trevor Belmont? :D
Were random questions given to each participant? I recall in previous 2v8 surveys the question was asked if I would like to see 2v8 extended but it was not one of the questions in the survey I completed this time around. Just curious what question gave the team that data that the majority wanted it extended. I guess it could have been the question about how often you would like to see it return?
2v8 should stay forever with all killers unlocked.