Did you get Stranger things twitch drops to your account?
My and friend I play with both claimed all twitch drops, but still didn't have them on our account…
My and friend I play with both claimed all twitch drops, but still didn't have them on our account…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're bugged for some people. Happened to me and my duo. To get them to show up in game you have to:
It's kinda tedious but it worked for both of us.
I got mine, but I've seen others post that they've had a similar issue. So it's definitely not just you and your friend
silently, yes. They just magically appeared when the drops period ended
This is what worked for me, I just copy the helpful answer from the Support Email I wrote:
We understand your worry about not seeing the drops in your inventory after claiming them on Twitch, and to help you receive them, please follow these steps:
I did the steps under 1 before, but it was not successful, but login into the BHVR Account with my Twitch Account fixed it for me.
I want to mention that this is the first time I had to do it, before it worked perfectly fine by just having the accounts linked and claiming the Drops on Twitch.