What killer should I get with 9000 shards? Let the games begin!!!
http://www.strawpoll.me/17422598 this to help me decide what one to get with 9000 shards right now I'm at 7k:)
http://www.strawpoll.me/17422598 this to help me decide what one to get with 9000 shards right now I'm at 7k:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I was you in your place than I would choose the hag from 3 reasons:
Ruin, her power is very powerful and fun to play.
Ok thanks
Definitely hag
Also I would rather get Spirit and wait for Ruin in Shrine. 9000 shards for Ruin is kinda dumb
Even though I enjoy the clown, you should definitely get hag.
She is one of the top tier killers if she is used right, and her perks are good imo.
I voted Clown simply for the fact that he's a good killer and you don't see enough Clowns in the game. Plenty of Hags and crappy Legions, but Clown is rare from my experience.
Ok thanks
Right now I'm at 7k so there's still plenty of time for me to pick ether the clown or the hag but it looks like the hag is going to be the winner:) this voting helps me decide. THX.....
What? Way would I buy the dlcs if I can get these killers for free?
Hag, Huntress, Doctor, Nurse, Hillbilly, Wraith, and Trapper are free. Clown, Spirit, Freddy, Michael, Pig, Legion, and Leatherface are not.
I know that I meant way did he say don't buy em save my shards for bp? What I meant about getting em for free was with shards:) besides pig,leatherface,freddy...
Free on consoles. Same goes for Doctor's DLC
On consoles ye. On PC it's minus Doctor and Hag
Yeah I realized this morning that the disc I had was of the special edition. That is really ######### stupid that you have to pay for those guys. But why did we get Huntress for free even though she came out AFTER Hag, and Doctor? That's ######### dumb.
Spirit is really fun to play. Legion is more like a "I just want to chill and have fun, I'm not in the mood for sweaty mindgames. Just hit'n'run" which is really good for relaxing.
More like, hit, look down, follow blood, get a free down thanks to no counterplay.
Just because. They said that somewhere pretty sure: "If we can give you guys free dlc we will" (not 100% correct quote)
Oh and also! Those chapters are free on consoles but other dlces cost more. So it counter balances a little
Legion is the most fun to play (but the least fun to play against). Hag, however, has Ruin. If you have Ruin already, then Legion should be your choice, but if you don't, by all means, get Hag.
Ok thanks