Something needs to be done to hackers in 2 v 8

i commonly come across hackers in 2 v 8 and sometimes it's really hard to tell who is the culprit hacking. because of it being more players and also allowing anonymous mode. Hackers in 2 v 8 are a wider range problem compared to 1 v 4 i think. Really hope something gets done about it soon. can't enjoy 2 v 8 because of it.

Comments

  • devs cant solve now hackers in 1v4 so solving this in 2v8 is a wet dream I fear.

  • I still haven’t seen an obvious cheater in 2v8 yet 🤷‍♂️

  • @Classic_Rando said:

    I still haven’t seen an obvious cheater in 2v8 yet 🤷‍♂️

    Seen one because they revealed themselves in the end of the match by healing themselves few seconds after I hit them and no they did not use the medic ability as there was no other survivors left in the match.

    Still people claim cheats even when there is none so some of the claims of cheats might just be that they don't get what is going on in the match in the first place.