New upcoming Castlevania game
With the announcement for the first new Castlevania game in many years, could we possibly see more legendaries as promotion for the new game around its release? (Even tho Silent hill F and its movie didn't)
With the announcement for the first new Castlevania game in many years, could we possibly see more legendaries as promotion for the new game around its release? (Even tho Silent hill F and its movie didn't)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want the Silent Hill chapter recieve a visual update so I can play the characters without thinking "Ew".
Id certainly like to see an update to cybil, she was my first main before rebecca came along, i wasnt a fan of the voice change back then
I agree, I wish they'd taken the approach they did with Rebecca, she sounds like her when she screams etc.