Buffs for Ghost Face
I'm a Ghost Face main and he needs to be buffed to the current game immediately.
One buff idea for him would be to give him 5% Celerity when he's in Night Shroud and when he entered chase mode with Night Shroud, he would retain that boost for 3 seconds.
Another buff would be for him to gain 10% Celerity for 5 seconds if Another buff would be for him to gain 10% Celerity for 5 seconds if he is revealed.
Another improvement would be to make the survivor not reveal you by looking at them with the camera, forcing the survivor to literally look physically at you with the character they are using to reveal you in front of them. Which would eventually lead to him being revealed behind the walls and in other meaningless places.
And finally, I would completely change one of his very rare addons, the Victim's Detailed Routine. Instead of giving Exhaustion for 5 seconds(Which is completely useless since he already has another very rare addon that inflicts Exhaustion for 10 seconds), this addon would now transfer the Ghost Face's terror radius 7 meters in survivor mode for 8 seconds, making this addon more usable and less forgettable for Ghost Face players.
And that's it. These are all the changes Ghost Face needs to undergo in the current game to become much better than it is now.
Comments
I agree that Ghostface needs some help. I think he needs a buff to help him get around the map and to chase down his victims. I think something similar to the 2v8 buffs where his movement speed is increased by 10% haste while in shroud could really help ghost face get around and down survivors like he does in 2v8. But maybe for the standard 1v4 it could be 5-7% haste.
He just needs something to help in chase and get around the map, giving him a permeant speed boost in shroud gives him incentive to expose survivors because exposed survivors can't reveal him. As I said before something like 5-7% would be good base kit and then maybe add-ons get reworked and it can be 10% with drop-knife or something.
My wishlist after 11k hours of mostly playing Ghost Face.
Celerity!
Why do you guys want to make every single killer high tier? That'd just kill the game if every single killer was strong enough to make every single match a sweat match. He wasn't designed for these things.
I've never heard the word "celerity" before, that's awesome. Adding that to my lexicon immediately.
To the idea specifically, I have been thinking that might be an interesting way of making him a touch more threatening at higher levels without harming low level play too unduly— after all, that's the skill bracket already going down to Ghostface pretty reliably.
Personally I'd skew a little safer, give him a 3% boost but have it stick around while he's in chase. Marking survivors means they can't reveal him and remove the bonus, so he's still incentivised to be sneaky and not rush people down, and he also doesn't get such a huge buff that he becomes a killer whose defining trait is speed.
I don't much like the idea of Haste after being revealed, though. Maybe make it an addon instead?
Why are you unable to accept that the old killers can't remain so outdated for today's standards? It seems you don't know how to play them and don't want them improved.