New community voting surv
You should consider adding two survivors instead of the one who won – if you had uploaded voting in game, instead of website – dark hair one would probably win. Most my friends who didn’t know about voting told me that they would go for dark hair one – she is wonderful 🖤 some say that she will be Sable v2, although more new players would have a wider choice of truly beginner-friendly survivors, which would help stop Sable from being stereotyped as a “noob” character. New players could learn the game using different characters instead of being pushed toward only one, which would be healthier for the whole community. Another thing is fact that more than 200k people will buy her as in game character and skins You would provide, so actually she will earn you fair amount of money – consider gains from Sable:)
Comments
They said in a different post that it might be possible that the Designs which got rejected this time might be used for future Survivors. Which would be fine IMO. Even tho it might take a while until we see them, considering that it seems like most content is licensed nowadays.
For the voting I would also have preferred the younger woman, but I hope that people will at least play the elderly woman if they voted for her. We dont need another unpopular Survivor nobody plays and will therefore almost never receive skins.
(And I also fear that the actual ingame model will look less good than the concept art, because this is almost always the case)
I understand that your concerns are justified, but without risk there is no reward. It may not look as spectacular as in the voting, but I believe she has potential, and I still insist that it should be added with “granny.”
Idk why some people are so deadset on having the blue haired girl as a survivor after this vote. Like do we not already have loads on young white female characters? Kate denson, meg, michaela, sable, rebecca Chambers, laurie strode, lara croft. The list goes on. Like some variety would be nice
Makes a change to have an old survivor in the mix. So far the only older female survivor we have is yun jin. And she doesn't even look that old, apparently she's in her 50s which i found put yesterday. The only elderly characters we have are bill and i guess vittorio. Nothing wrong with a new surv in that direction.
I'm curious, what makes blue haired girl more "beginner friendly" than the scarred old lady?