RIP Grandma 👵. Thank You For The Good Times.

I just got the phone call that my Grandma died this morning. She was 100 years old.

My Grandma took care of me 3 days a week while I was growing up.

I fell in love with Horror films when I was 8 years old, and even though she was shocked, we would watch all the movies together because I loved sharing them with her.

I could never get enough Child's Play, Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm Street.

My family, including my Grandma, would lovingly joke that she was the only person her age to have literally watched every film from each franchise and know the back story of these villains.

I always meant to bring my Switch or PS5 to her house so that I could show her how awesome it is to be able to play as Chucky, Michael, and Freddy in a game with real players in Dead by Daylight.

Sadly, I never got around to it, and I will always regret it.

I'm still in a bit of shock, but I need to do something while I process this.

I will be playing my P100 Freddy with Bloody Partystreamers tonight, and letting the Survivors escape after 2 hooks to celebrate my late 100-Year-Old Grandma.

Rest in peace, Grandma. You were always so generous with every human. These games are for you tonight.

1000038213.jpg

Comments