I love hatch stand offs

And yes I will make you wait as long as I want you to wait. And if you don't like it just take a swing at me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

  • And yes I will make you wait as long as I want you to wait. And if you don't like it just take a swing at me. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Been doing that since day one lol.
  • I hate it as killer and as survivor. Just wasting time...ย 
  • I just hit them and let them go if I'm the killer, but as survivor I'll wait.
  • why do the hatch has to exist? there are many ways they could have managed the endgame but this

  • Why not do gens and get more objective points and maybe youโ€™ll pull the killer away from the hatch?
  • I just pretend to be AFK as killer, then surprise 'em with an insta-grab as soon as they take the bait.

    As survivor I just sneak off to do gens.
  • ok i will just slug the third person like ususal

  • yeet said:

    ok i will just slug the third person like ususal

    That's assuming you can always find the fourth.ย 
  • Why not do gens and get more objective points and maybe youโ€™ll pull the killer away from the hatch?
    Because most matches that I've been in, the killer never leaves....I'm not gonna waste my time.ย 
  • @NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    BoxingRouge said:

    Why not do gens and get more objective points and maybe youโ€™ll pull the killer away from the hatch?

    Because most matches that I've been in, the killer never leaves....I'm not gonna waste my time.ย 

    That sounds like a good thing. It means you can actually just do the gens and get out through the gate.

  • TAG said:

    @NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    BoxingRouge said:

    Why not do gens and get more objective points and maybe youโ€™ll pull the killer away from the hatch?

    Because most matches that I've been in, the killer never leaves....I'm not gonna waste my time.ย 

    That sounds like a good thing. It means you can actually just do the gens and get out through the gate.

    Assuming they don't have noed...
  • I wonder what the record for stand offs is. My longest stand off was almost 3 hours (I played survivor). Had a couple other stand offs that lasted between 1-2 hours. I kind of like stand offs, too.ย 
  • Who cares, not wasting my time cause you want to use the bailout feature.
  • Yamaoka said:
    I wonder what the record for stand offs is. My longest stand off was almost 3 hours (I played survivor). Had a couple other stand offs that lasted between 1-2 hours. I kind of like stand offs, too.ย 
    One of my friends waited for like 3-4 hours and I think they got out.ย 
  • Who cares, not wasting my time cause you want to use the bailout feature.ย 

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • No I Will just go and afk and have fun, always funny how long some survivors actually care (a bit sad too tbh)
  • Master said:
    No I Will just go and afk and have fun, always funny how long some survivors actually care (a bit sad too tbh)
    A little sad how long killer wait too. Hmmm don't yall wait the same time? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚