Camping
I'm newish to the game only having around 80-100 hours on the game compared to the some thousands that others have… BUT in my most recent game I played against a Knight he camped me on first hook stage I unhooked, he did the same on second and I thought I would be able to unhook BUT THAN the last gen was finished and the yellow unhook bar disappeared. I don't know why but it seems like a very poor designed mechanic especially knowing that the game had camping issues before and there have already been patches to fix this but now they can just camp people when all gens are done. "Poor Performance Indeed" -Wesker
Comments
This game really needs a more thorough tutorial that explains its many mechanics in an in-depth manner.
I dont think you would want to play the game if you had to play an hour long tutoriel just to learn the basics.
Their logic behind no anticamp after generators are done is that the killer now has no generators to defend and its impossible to defend the doors, so they allow you that 1 last advantage to try and secure a kill.