The Nemesis buffs everyone would love

Contamination give small buffs to zombies: For every survivor infected increases the Detection range (including audio detection range) by +1, Field of View +2, and Walking Speed by +0.25 m/s.

Zombies: Remove attack delay so survivors can't escape a hit from a zombie.

Mutation Rate 3: Spawns a third zombie in the trial.

This reward and encourage nemesis players to contaminate survivors with their whip or try to play around with their zombies.

Comments

  • Changes he needs:

    → Much faster zombies

    → Third zombie basekit

    → Tentacle now contamines and injure on first hit

    → Nemesis has only two tiers now

    → 1st tier = current second tier - can break pallets and has better cooldowns

    → 2nd tier = current third tier

    → Vaccines cure over time, let's say 60s, not instantly

    → Crouching at windows and pallets no longer negates whip hitbox

  • This will genuinely get me to play nemy again, PLEASE BEHAVIOR DO IT

  • @Elan said:

    Changes he needs:

    → Much faster zombies

    → Third zombie basekit

    → Tentacle now contamines and injure on first hit

    → Nemesis has only two tiers now

    → 1st tier = current second tier - can break pallets and has better cooldowns

    → 2nd tier = current third tier

    → Vaccines cure over time, let's say 60s, not instantly

    → Crouching at windows and pallets no longer negates whip hitbox

    This needs to be added as well

  • I want the zombies to crawl on walls… (Ngl.) LOL I know I know…Crazyyyyyyyy but I am serious.

  • Ive been playing him pretty well lately. Perhaps instead of just a 3rd zombie, reaching tier 4 spawns a licker. (Tier 3 if hes getting less tiers in general). Or an addon that changes the zombies out for lickers.

    And a new special mori where if he picks up a survivor thats on deathhook, he can bring them to a zombie or licker to be eaten by them. Or the minions are capable of moriing survivors themselves as they see a downed deathook survivor as something to attack

  • I'd love more zombies and also more interesting addons please.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I'd love more zombies and also more interesting addons please.

    Agreed. I wouldn't say his addons are bad but they're not interesting at all.

  • Honestly OP W suggestions. I would love this.