Chat for console

Hello i wish a Chat on console for the endscreen. At pc have it idk why not on console. We have a keyboard too. XD

Comments

  • Oh lawd, I can smell the overwhelming stench of toxicity now... :|

  • I doubt that the majority of console players has a keyboard.

  • I actually don't think we need this. There's nothing you need to say at the end of the game. I just msg the killer gg and teammates too if they played well. It's easy.
  • i agree for in lobby waiting we should have a chat box!
  • you can get keyboards cheap and you dont need one 
  • I use my phone to chat on console it's pretty easy. Don't understand why we don't have chat functionality. 
  • -le poke-

    PlayStation Party. :3 I don't know about xBox. I guess they wasted their money. ;)

    I kid, but a party on PlayStation does kind of remove the need for the chat option. Just invite the killer and have a ball. :3