Huntress and nurse are a joke on consoles
God everyone playing them are asking to get bullied
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sucks to be a console killer
They are harder yes, but if you ever run into someone who put the time into them trust me when I say they are not a joke.
So in other words that's your experience when you play both nurse an huntress as I don't really have much problems when I play either of them an i know alot who are really good an get avoided alot cause they use both huntress an nurse.
Doesn't help that Huntress is kinda slow, so her map pressure isn't great. If someone has Intel on where she is, she's pretty screwed, imo.
I main huntress and basically just run 3 grind perks and whispers.
Then again, I don't even feel like being killer is worth it outside of rituals.
Tell that to all the Rank 1 Nurses who have dominated rounds. It’s not impossible to play either of them but I’ve seen very good Nurse and Huntress players on PS4. Just a lot harder, Huntress is much more manageable though.
Rarely do I ever find a Huntress on PS4 that's bad, I don't play Huntress because i'd rather not lose a hundred times before I finally find where the Hatchet gets thrown since there's no reticle.
There are screen overlays if you can find them.
I have no idea if there's any crosshairs programs you can add to console.
That's a cool idea, I like that. If I can find one I might try her, I know she's super powerful in the right hands.