Dear BHVR, I beg of you, leave Nancy alone. Don't do this ๐ซ
Don't do this! She looks nothing like Natalia Dyer with this new look. Leave her be, please ๐ I'm begging!
https://youtu.be/DgvIbjZbQJY?si=0w5jQ8-CR4haZYzlDon't do this! She looks nothing like Natalia Dyer with this new look. Leave her be, please ๐ I'm begging!
https://youtu.be/DgvIbjZbQJY?si=0w5jQ8-CR4haZYzl
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, i hope this was just a mistake.
Agreed! They made her eyes too big. Her nose is too big and round. Her cheeks are too puffy. They need to update the current model graphics wise not change the model.
She looks like she's having an allergic reaction ๐คง
My girl needs to spawn in with an EpiPen if this goes live.
For real lol
There were discussions in the ptb feedback section about nancy's new face, 100% of them asked for a rework or revert. Some even brought up replacement face models that looked allot more like the actress
One of the mods in those discussions said they were sending the feedback to the dev team. So id imagine they know we dont want the nancy they are going to give us. If she does end up with the current new face itd be like they took all our feedback and said "we don't care".
I didn't know that, thank you for telling me. Hopefully they listen.
Yeah I love the edits people have done to help it look like her but at the same time I don't think the old face looks anything like her either for what it's worth
Let's hope that they listened