gen time, please vote as you demand

Time to repair generator (currently 90s solo) is?

Comments

  • Fair and should stay

  • Unfair and should be increased

  • too much and should be decreased

  • Where is the poll? I couldn't find it :(

    Anyway, the problem is not gen times, but how weak gen regression is, how weak some killers are and how strong maps are (specially Badham). I don't think that increasing gen time for more than 90s would be any good for the game; there should be stronger basekit regression so killers could equip info and/or chase perks so they can deal with the survivors basekit.

  • @Rickprado said:

    Where is the poll? I couldn't find it :(

    Anyway, the problem is not gen times, but how weak gen regression is, how weak some killers are and how strong maps are (specially Badham). I don't think that increasing gen time for more than 90s would be any good for the game; there should be stronger basekit regression so killers could equip info and/or chase perks so they can deal with the survivors basekit.

    I personally think that if we should ask for buffing regression perks, we should also start talking about perks having different values to specific killers. I don't think Blight needs corrupt, pain res, dms and pop every game… Ghostface? Yes. But why making strong killers that down you easily even stronger? If Pain Resonance regresses gen by 30 % when you play Trapped and 15 % When you play Nurse, I wouldn't argue.