foxes - why?

Out of curiosity: I see PLENTY of players using "fox" in their nicks. Much more than any other animal, and both here in the forums and when I'm playing. "Vietfox", "Suicidefox", "Kitsune", "狐狸", and a lot of other nicks I've seen using "fox" as their nick or part of it.

What's this guys? What's this obsession with foxes? Why not weasels or opossum? Armadillos are cute too.

Comments

  • @George_Soros said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    Ya'll know I was joking right? Like "skinning you alive" is a serious threat now, especially when talking about FURRIES? It's called dark humor.

    Omg you actually got a temporary ban for it?

    Mods, take your pills, Jesus...

    The funny part is he threatens me back with an ACTUAL threat.

  • Foxes are cute so i guess that's the reason? It's a pretty common fursona for furries (Even mine is a fox) and it's also pretty famous for anime fans, on par with Nekomimi stuff.

  • Ya'll know I was joking right? Like "skinning you alive" is a serious threat now, especially when talking about FURRIES? It's called dark humor.

    You got jailed for that? This is ridiculous.
  • @Vietfox said:

    You got jailed for that? This is ridiculous.

  • Idk, foxes are cute AF. Plus they're some pretty sly creatures 
1 2 ›