I won with porn
clearly this addon needs a nerf
clearly this addon needs a nerf
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How new are you exactly? Are you smurfing? Because ain't no way they lost to a perk-less clown who had nothing but Cloud Size. Just goes to show how garbage most survivor players are. And people will confidentially say this game is killer sided
Feng with the rat build.
not the title i was expecting to see on a sunday afternoon🤣
If you have about 3k hours on Steam and this isn't a super common user name, @THE_Crazy_Hyena and I played against you recently.
Probably dced bc she got found first.
GREAT JOB!
Now it's gonna get nerfed to 5%! 🤬
I ran into one with the same name, who had like 3200 hours.
That title is wild.
I completely forgot they changed the effect of that add-on. I thought it still swapped the colors of the gasses. That would have been even funnier if you won with only that.
I don’t know what I was expecting when I read that title I’m gonna be honest
It could have been me tbh, but i wouldnt be surprised if it was someone else
I almost choke on my drink when I read the tittle, lmao.
If they nerf the porn addon, they need a "VPN" addon that counteracts the nerf.
Yeah, I live in a red state
Yeah, im ngl I'm ignoring after saying ts.
Wow The clown do represent lust
Outta context and someone with no DBD knowledge would see this with shock and confusion
He sucks on fingers we've known he was a freaky lust guy for ages
Good job, I guess?
Clown still using VHS player for that? Dude needs internet badly.
CRT just hits different