Can we pls get indicator in lobby that killers have 100+ ping, it's pretty common lately
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been common forever, they just refuse to give people any decent QoL for public queues.
I have uninstalled this game because of this, and until they address this, I am keeping it off my steam library. Balancing won't affect anything if they keep allowing high ping players in the server. I don't care about balancing issues, map fixes until this first gets addressed because the game will be unplayable.
For survivor : ❌️ (they would never)
For killer : ✅️ (they always do for killer)