Who wants to see a flood map in the DBD game?

Comments

  • I remember someone hypothesized a Jaws chapter with this concept and people liked it. ๐Ÿฆˆ๐ŸŒŠ

    I think there was an issue with performance though? Like, nobody was confident that BHVR could implement partially flooded realms without causing FPS drops.

  • Hard Rain for L4D part 2 chapter ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • I'd love it, but I'm not confident it could be implemented it in a way that doesn't tank FPS.

  • It would be fun and interesting, but DbD is like the most poorly optimized game in existence, so it would melt the hardware of most people trying to play.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I remember someone hypothesized a Jaws chapter with this concept and people liked it. ๐Ÿฆˆ๐ŸŒŠ

    I think there was an issue with performance though? Like, nobody was confident that BHVR could implement partially flooded realms without causing FPS drops.

    now that we have more than 2 zombies, maybe BHVR cracked the code

  • Some trapping / floor / Crouching will be kinda weird and i hope it will not give optimization issues.

    Good idea tho :P

  • bruh aint no way an ai clip has better walking animations that what we have in game, ew