Well well, look who showed up at my Quarantine Zone checkpoint.
The game is called Quarantine Zone: The Last Check. It's a very fun game with familiar faces!
The game is called Quarantine Zone: The Last Check. It's a very fun game with familiar faces!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmmm ๐ค
She looks sick to me. She's too dangerous to let through.
Get rid of her, make it... Quick and quiet ๐
Oh oh oh! I know her!
Better scan her just to be safe
dwight is also there too
OMG is that discount Zoey!? My Adrenaline is spiking!
"A wild Meg appeared"
To the lab!
I haven't encountered any of the 4 DBD characters yet but I've seen other well known characters. I've seen Dave(?) from Plants vs Zombies, DansGaming a twitch streamer and one unusual character i don't recognize. Had a bag over his head, wore a hoddie and had skeleton hands instead.